Various forms of entertainment require some form of authorisation, including ;

For occasional entertainment, then it is possible that a Temporary Event Notice will suffice but if not then the option is either to try and find an exemption or apply for a Premises Licence.  Our licensing solicitors deal with these types of applications on a daily basis.

To find out more, click on one of the links or contact our team.