licence applicationAs a specialist licensing firm, we deal with many different forms of regulatory licensing.  Whether you need a licence for a street collection, acupuncture, a house in multiple occupation, petroleum storage, fireworks, selling goods on the street, putting on a play or disposing of waste, we have experience that can be used to assist you in the process.

For most forms of licence, we can take care of all of the paperwork for you.  There are some licence applications that require you to sign a declaration or set out personal information, but we can take care of the remainder.

To find out about the licenses that our solicitors deal with, please select from the drop down menus or from the list on the right.  Alternatively, you can chat to us online, email or telephone us.

Apply for a premises licence


uk licensing law solicitors


contact us by email


call a licensing solicitor or chat online